Updated September 4, 2019
AEON GOLD LLC Warranty Policy
THIS IS YOUR AEON GOLD LLC ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY. YOU MUST PRESENT THE PROOF OF PURCHASE AND PROOF OF PURCHASE DATE (BILL OF SALE) TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE.
Warranty Requests: All products purchased from Aeon Gold come with a hassle-free warranty. Please take the time to register your product on this website as any warranty request can then be tracked through our system. Please note this process is for purchases made through www.aeongold.com website. Any purchases from Amazon or other 3rd party retailers must be returned through the original retailer. Please reach out to us when you have issues with your product or to quickly help resolve any concern you have. All new Aeon Gold products carry a limited one-year warranty from date of purchase. If your product turns out to have a defect during its warranty period, please contact us via the response form below and let us know what we can do to help you. You may save time if you first troubleshoot your product using the product instruction manual or by using our FAQ page prior to submitting a warranty claim. This limited warranty provided by the manufacturer in no way affects a potential statutory warranty provided by law.
Helpful Warranty Information: The following information will help in processing your warranty request:
- Order #: Refer to the order invoice or account order history of the purchase.
- Model #: Refer to the order invoice, the account order history of the purchase, the product manual or the device labeling.
- Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) #: To receive an RMA number, please contact Aeon Gold via email at email@example.com.
- You must provide a valid proof of purchase. A valid proof or purchase includes either the Order # from online purchases made through www.aeongold.com.
- The item’s serial number and visible proof of the identified defect are required
- If the product is deemed under warranty, the item may be repaired or replaced. It may be necessary to return the product for replacement of repair
- Returns must include all accessories (e.g power cord)
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
- If the item is found not to be under warranty, there may be a charge to repair. This will be addressed with the purchaser prior to beginning the repair.
- Warranty claims for a product defect expires 90 days after opening the claim.
- Aeon Gold will cover the cost of shipping if the item is determined to be under warranty. Shipping for repairs or items accidentally sent to Aeon Gold will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
The following are not covered under warranty
- Items with an expired warranty period
- Items without valid proof of purchase
- Items repaired by parties other than Aeon Gold
- Damage from misuse of products
- Purchases from sellers other than Aeon Gold and our authorized merchants
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Lost or stolen items
THIS WARRANTY IS MADE EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS ON THE PART OF AEON GOLD LLC. PROVIDED, HOWEVER, THAT IF THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES IS EFFECTIVE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE DURATION OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW SHALL BE LIMITED TO ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE OR SUCH LONGER PERIOD AS MAY BE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
AEON GOLD LLC HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER CLAIM WITH RESPECT TO THIS PRODUCT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CLAIMS OF NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT OR BREACH OF CONTRACT.